Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The First Picture Post - Training

The training class as we swore-in to be official volunteers - Moz 19!

Some of the kids (especially the one with the pink sunglasses) who made me sad to leave training and my host family.

Peace Corps staff and volunteers with about half of the training class's boxes to move to our permanent homes. Take note of random black cord we are holding.  Mozambicans grab random objects to hold for pictures 90% of the time.

The mountains are Swaziland!
Two of my favorites of the 68 wonderful people with whom I started  PC Mozambique.  Our training class had dresses/shirts/vests/ties made out of the same material, hence our matching outfits. (see first picture as well)


My first Mozambican students - in practice school, training.  (taken by the always talented Rafael Hernandez)

No comments:

Post a Comment